In the drayage industry consistent incomplete and inaccurate rate quoting defeats the purpose of getting multiple quotes in the first place.
Sometimes an invoice is hundreds of dollars higher with extra fees that weren’t captured in the quote.
For drayage providers quoting accurate, timely line haul and fuel surcharge rates can be challenging. Plus, getting their arms around all of the potential accessorials, like equipment and terminal charges, for every potential job is daunting. The complexity of the ever-changing rate and fee structures has made providing and receiving all-in rate quotes practically impossible.
It’s time to simplify intermodal rate management and leverage a more sophisticated management methodology.
Providing accurate rates can be simplified with a handful of automations.
- The ability to standardize and customize rates and mark ups across conditions and customers
- Integration with the industry standard PC Miler® database
- Access to current fuel surcharges
- Reminders to review posted rates
- Prompts to capture standard accessorials
- Initiation of unknown accessorial charges
- The ability to provide (controlled) access to rates
For 3PLs, Freight Forwarders and Brokers
By ensuring truckers have access to tools that enable such functionality, 3PLs, Freight Forwarders and brokers can more accurately compare rates and select partners that best meet their needs.
- Opportunities for multiple, transparent apples-to-apples quotes with all applicable charges
- 24/7 access to reliable quotes for short-deadlines
- Limited invoice disputes as quotes and invoices consistently match
DrayMaster provides this experience to the intermodal industry. Companies large and small benefit from these features. If you are a 3PL, Freight Forwarder or broker, register for our Demo Webinar. Truckers, schedule a demo here.