DrayMaster’s bid tool simplifies the time-consuming and laborious RFQ process. What used to take days can now be completed in a matter of hours with just a few clicks and form fills…
- First click on “Bid Tool” to handle multiple lane lookups, RFQs, or Tenders. We even give you an easy to use template to follow.
- Type your info the first time or copy/paste from your RFQ.
- Enter the City and State or ZIP code for the lanes you want rates returned for. Our complete database makes it as easy as possible for you to enter one or the other and have it fill in the rest for you.
- Next, enter the ramp or port City and State, based on the intended ocean routing.
- Is it an Import or Export? Do you know the steamship line? If not, you can say “Default.” Is it hazardous or overweight?
- Once you select this information, you upload it into the Bid Tool to get results.
What DrayMaster does in the background is look at all of the trucking companies you’re connected with to see if they have a rate for this specific lane.
DrayMaster compiles all the rates and calculates your lowest rate for this lane, highest rate, average rate and standard deviation. Then DrayMaster will list the trucking companies by SCAC code and what their rate is for this lane.
For example, if you’re connected to 20 trucking companies with rates in that lane, the list shows you all of the trucking companies providing a rate.