Why Are You Settling for the Most Antiquated, Frustrating, Time-Consuming Way To Generate Drayage Quotes?
How Many People in Your Company Does it Take To…
…Complete RFP pricing within usual tight timelines and responding to spot quotes?
…Answer dozens of quote request emails and phone calls?
…Send out rate tariffs to customers in an easily shareable format?
…Communicate changes relating to chassis positioning charges, rental rates, repo locations, rail lift charges and FSC to your customers?
…Maintain and keep track of all rate quotes?
What if you could provide your team and customers a system that helped make intermodal rate management easier, while at the same time, add money to your company’s bottom line?
Click the red “YES! HELP ME…” button above and see how your staff can access rate information and consistently quote rates from anywhere, anytime.
See how all rates are maintained in one location and archived for easier access in the future. Automate your entire drayage quoting process and allow your customers access to accurate rates online 24/7/365.
With DrayMaster’s Software you can…
• Professionally format quotes with your company logo.
• Control who has access to your rates in a secure, password-protected system.
• See valuable information, such as when a customer searches a rate by lane and how often.
• Publish multiple rate tariffs and easily assign them to individual customers.
• Assign unique FSC agreements to specific customers. Then automate your FSC to change weekly or monthly, percentage or per mile, based on industry standards.
• Have the flexibility to capture all unique terminal charges every time.
• Use secure API technology to integrate tariffs with Forwarder TMS systems. (Our professionals help “digitize” your paper tariffs into formats that can be read by DrayMaster.)
• Easily connect to NEW and EXISTING customers within the DrayMaster platform.
• Publish a tariff to show up on searches in your service territory within the DrayMaster community.
Looking for New Drayage Customers and Opportunities?
Expose your company to new freight forwarder and 3PL connections. Show up in a search and respond to any spot quotes within your service territory. Get started today with a free demo. Click the red button above!