DrayMaster updates with SpotQuote and Carrier Safety Ratings
September 25, 2017
* First of kind SpotQuote allows spot quote pricing requests for FCL shipments;
* With Carrier Safety Scores, transportation consumers can now view carrier safety ratings based on average thresholds;
* Ability to rate and review consumers and providers;
TCompanies today announced significant product updates to its DrayMaster Tariff Management Platform including new features SpotQuote and Carrier Safety Ratings. DrayMaster makes the connection between transportation consumers and transportation providers and does not participate in the actual execution or payment for shipments.
New features in DrayMaster version 2017.8:
- SpotQuote — transportation consumers and providers will now have a single secure platform to easily request and provide spot quote pricing requests for Intermodal shipments and establish a timeline for responses from specified carriers. Without a monthly subscription, transportation providers will now appear in searches when a transportation consumer requests a spot quote.
- Carrier Safety Ratings — transportation consumers will now be able to see whether carriers are above or below safety thresholds on every rate inquiry.
- Rating of Consumers & Providers – consumers and providers will now be able to give valuable and honest feedback based on the most recent shipment moved. Ratings will allow both consumers and providers to make informed decisions.
Interested in Scheduling a Demo?
Click here to Schedule a Demo or give us a call during normal business hours
from Monday – Friday between 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST