- Q: What is DrayMaster?
DrayMaster is the only neutral tariff management and digital delivery platform designed specifically for the drayage industry.
- Q: How do I know if DrayMaster is a good fit for my company?
DrayMaster works with companies of all sizes. Sign up for a demo and our industry experts will show you how the platform can benefit your company based on your own unique process & procedures.
- Q: What is the cost to use DrayMaster?
This varies based on the individual company needs, but plans start as low as $500 per month.
- Q: Does DrayMaster help me create a new rate tariff?
Yes. DrayMaster can help you create a new tariff OR clean-up any old rate tariffs using our Tariff Analyzer tool.
- Q: What is a connection in DrayMaster?
Connections help companies do business together. If you are a drayage company you can easily connect to brokers and freight forwarders – if you’re a broker or freight forwarders you can connect to drayage providers throughout the US.
- Q: How do I make connections within DrayMaster?
Very simple. You will need a NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER of the person/company you’re wanting to connect with and the DrayMaster Customer Success team handles the rest.
- Q: Does DrayMaster help with RFQ’s?
Yes. DrayMaster facilitates batch rate queries through the BID TOOL for large tenders, bids and RFQs.
- Q: Do I need to download software in order to use DrayMaster?
No. DrayMaster is a SaaS, web-based platform.
- Q: Who are DrayMaster’s customers?
DrayMaster works on both sides of service delivery for the Drayage industry – with truckers and service providers and with Brokers, Freight Forwarders, NVOCCs and VOCCs as the consumers of drayage services.
- Q: Can DrayMaster interface with our system?
Yes! DrayMaster’s extensive API (Application Programming Interface) library allows nearly unlimited flexibility for interface.