- Q: What is DrayMaster?
DrayMaster is the only neutral tariff management and digital delivery platform designed specifically for the drayage industry.
- Q: How do I know if DrayMaster is a good fit for my company?
DrayMaster works with companies of all sizes. Sign up for a demo and our industry experts will show you how the platform can benefit your company based on your own unique process & procedures.
- Q: What is the cost to use DrayMaster?
This varies based on the individual company needs, but plans start as low as $500 per month.
- Q: How long does it take to get setup with DrayMaster?
3PLS, Freight Forwarders and Brokers: 20 minutes Providers: 3 hours.
- Q: Does DrayMaster help me create a new rate tariff?
Yes. DrayMaster can help you create a new tariff OR clean-up any old rate tariffs using our Tariff Analyzer tool.
- Q: What is a connection in DrayMaster?
Connections help companies do business together. If you are a drayage company you can easily connect to brokers and freight forwarders – if you’re a broker or freight forwarders you can connect to drayage providers throughout the US.
- Q: How do I make connections within DrayMaster?
Very simple. You will need a NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER of the person/company you’re wanting to connect with and the DrayMaster Customer Success team handles the rest.
- Q: Does DrayMaster help with RFQ’s?
Yes. DrayMaster facilitates batch rate queries through the BID TOOL for large tenders, bids and RFQs.
- Q: Do I need to download software in order to use DrayMaster?
No. DrayMaster is a SaaS, web-based platform.
- Q: Who are DrayMaster’s customers?
DrayMaster works on both sides of service delivery for the Drayage industry – with Carriers 3PLS, Freight Forwarders and Brokers, NVOCCs and VOCCs as the consumers of drayage services.
- Q: Can DrayMaster interface with our system?
Yes! DrayMaster’s extensive API (Application Programming Interface) library allows nearly unlimited flexibility for interface.
- Q: Why do I need DrayMaster?
DrayMaster makes quoting accurate rates a breeze for carriers, 3PLS, Freight Forwarders and Brokers while enabling electronic delivery to TMS and freight forwarding systems. You need DrayMaster to keep up with the pace of business and the ever changing digital landscape.