The consumer side of intermodal drayage–the freight forwarders, brokers and 3PLs–have special drayage needs. That’s one of the reasons we invented DrayMaster, the only neutral rate management and digital delivery system for drayage.
Here are 10 ways to use DrayMaster to facilitate your operational processes supporting FCL costing:
- Display of all connected drayage partners’ rates with a simple port/zip entry within seconds with rate access 24/7/365
- Handle RFQs and tenders faster with batch rating
- Understand all known charges, even those that might be overlooked when rates are calculated manually
- Get accurate fuel surcharges based on your individual partner agreements
- Display a map of all ramps and ports within the U.S. and Canada to see where you may need more connections to enhance capacity
- Create a centralized location, allowing anyone in your company the ability to look up cost information from vetted partner carriers, anywhere in the U.S. or Canada.
- Save and archive (not delete) detailed quotes, so you find them easily at a future date.
- insight into fuel surcharge trends by PADD region
- See new truckers as they subscribe up giving you an opportunity to connect with drayage partners you may not have had the chance to otherwise
- Send delivery orders directly to your drayage partner–or, even better, connect DrayMaster to your existing TMS.